Gmail is a free email service provided by Google that has over 1,000 million users worldwide for the benefits it offers both personal and business: free video calls with up to ten simultaneous with Hangouts, keyword analysis with Adwords, editing documents online with Drive, etc. Creating a Gmail account means that all Google services are accessible. A world of possibilities!
Create a Gmail account step by step
Create Gmail account is simple and intuitive. So that you do not miss anything and can do everything right, we’ll explain step by step how to create your own Google email account.
The first step to creating your account in Google’s email service is to visit the Gmail website from your computer’s browser.
At the bottom of the login form to access Gmail, click “Create account”. Automatically, you’ll be redirected to a form you’ll need to complete to create your Google Account.
- The first step is to tell your name.
- What username do you want for your account? It is advisable to choose a based on your personal data. For example, if your name is Sandra and you were born in 1990, the username could be the same as sandra90; You can use letters, numbers and points. Once you’ve written your username, a notification immediately below will let you know if this user is unavailable. If it is not available, try another one. The system will add the @ gmail.com domain by default.
- Once you’ve selected a username for your Gmail account, you must enter your password twice to confirm.
- The next step is to enter your date of birth (day, month, and year).
- Now select your gender.
- Enter your mobile phone number. Why Google needs your number? Because, in case you forget your password, Google will send you a SMS or phone, a verification code to reset your password.
- Enter the email address you are currently using. If at any time you forgot your password, Google will send you a verification code by SMS or phone call; Or by sending an e-mail to this email address.
- Now you have to prove to the system that you are not a robot by entering the CAPTCHA code.
- The last step is to point out your location, the country where you reside.
- Once you’ve completed the form, at the bottom of the page, click the “Next Steps” tab and accept the terms and conditions to continue the process of creating your Gmail account.
Once you’ve completed the form, at the bottom of the page, click the “Next Steps” tab and accept the terms and conditions to continue the process of creating your Gmail account.
Create your Gmail profile
Once your registration is complete, you’ll need to customize your Google email account. First, you must include your profile picture. We recommend that it is a photo ID. Try to avoid photos, for example, you have attended a party with your friends, or disguised for a festival. To include it, just click “Add Photos” and upload photos from your computer. Then click “Next Step”.
You will see the following message on your computer screen.
We welcome you!
Your new e-mail address is XXXXXXX@gmail.com
Thank you for creating a Google Account. It will allow you to subscribe to Youtube channels, free video chat, save your favorite places in Google Maps and more.
At the bottom, click the “Go to Gmail” box to access the inbox of your new e-mail address.
As soon as you log into your inbox after creating your Gmail account, you will find three emails from your system that are worth a look.
- Three tips to get the most out of Gmail: A handy tip to get the most out of Google’s email service. how to import contacts, how to use the search bar, how to make a video call with Hangouts …
- Better organized with Gmail Inbox: Some suggestions on how to choose a category, customize your inbox …
- The best of Gmail wherever you are: direct link to download the Gmail app for mobile devices with Android and iOS operating systems.
5 Reasons to Create a Gmail Account
- It’s free, and in addition, its interface is very user-friendly and intuitive. The messaging service is suitable for all types of users, even for those who are less experienced with new technologies.
- 15GB of free memory. Google gives users the opportunity to increase that amount for a payment.
- One of the most powerful search engines.
- The ability to use Gmail offline with “Offline Gmail” so that users can view and manage their email.
- Users can create personalized Gmail accounts for payments like: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope we can help you understand how to create a Gmail account, step by step. As you can see, this is not an overly complicated process, but there are some concepts that need to be considered to make things right. On our blog, you’ll find other Gmail-related articles to make the most of Google’s email service: how to sign in, how to recover your password … We are waiting for you!