How to send a email from Gmail, the world’s largest mail platform is as easy as sending a message in Gmail. Most people are afraid to send messages after sign in Gmail. Here is the full article about everything from sending mail to Gmail;
- We are signing in to your Gmail address.
- If you sign in to Gmail, we click the “Write email” button.
- In the bottom right, a live Gmail mail client is opened with the “New message” messaging app.
- First, we’ll send the address to your Gmail address by entering the address where the message will be sent.
- We carefully fill in the subject line as it is the first part of the content of our message that the other party will see.
- We are importing the content of our mail in the content section.
- Thanks to the buttons at the bottom, we can write, add images, upload files and use many other features like this.
- Once we’ve added, we click the Submit button to send a message from our mailing address via Gmail.
As mentioned above, you can be sure that the message is delivered to the email address you send from your mailing address if you do so completely. If you want to test, you can easily see the messages you’ve sent from the Outbox tab.